Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
"Get transported to paradise, one bite at a time!"
-Elizabeth Landry, Corporate Executive Chef
We took inspiration from the foods and flavors of islands around the world, putting our twist on their classic cuisines and common ingredients.
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
These four easy, great-tasting recipes are just the beginning of what you can create when you start with our Summer Sensations seasonings as your foundation:
- Caribbean Style Coconut Curry Milkshakes
- Filipino Style Banana Ketchup Chips
- Hawaiian Style Turkey Burgers
- San Juan Style Sofrito Dip
- Combine 1 Tbsp. Caribbean Coconut Curry Milkshake Seasoning with 1 cup ice cream and ½ cup milk.
- Apply topically to chips at 8%-12%, or as desired.
- Combine 1-2 Tbsp. Hawaiian Style BBQ Turkey Burger Seasoning with 1 pound ground turkey.
- Shape into patties and allow to sit covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill over medium heat until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Combine 4 Tbsp. San Juan Style Sofrito Dip Seasoning with 16 ounces of sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, for best result let sit overnight.
To order your free sample of the Island Inspirations Collection, click here.