Seasonings for Every Segment
Whether you’re looking for a new Sriracha Ranch, a Carolina Barbeque, a Sweet Gochujang or some other seasoning, the flavor specialists at Fuchs have you covered!
Between our culinary experts, our R&D teams and our portfolio of thousands of seasonings and bases, you’re sure to find the perfect flavor solution for your next winning product introduction.
We have seasonings at-the-ready for a wide variety of foods, including:
- Snack and cracker items (both savory and sweet)
- Sauces and condiments
- Salad dressings, dips and spreads
- Refrigerated, frozen and shelf-stable products
- Bakery products
- Soups and gravies
- Meat, poultry and seafood items
- Marinades, rubs and glazes
- Menu items for restaurants and foodservice
- Organic and Non-GMO products
Click or tap for more information about our stock seasonings, and to request samples, too!
Chef Inspirations and Signature Recipes
“Make it Mediterranean!”
-Elizabeth Lindemer, Corporate Executive Chef
The Mediterranean Region is home to a rich diversity of culinary traditions – all of them endlessly inventive. Our new Mediterranean Collection captures it all, from shores of North Africa and Italy all way to the lands of the Middle East.
Signature Recipes from the Kitchens of Fuchs
When you start with great mouth-watering seasonings like the ones in our Mediterranean Collection, there’s no end to the delicious dishes you can create. These winning recipes from our kitchens are a great way to get inspired:
- Turkish Köfte Seasoned Lamb Burgers
- Sicilian Tomato, Fennel and Olive Pasta Sauce
- Lebanese Style Rice Pilaf
- Moroccan Ras el Hanookies
Turkish Köfte Seasoned Lamb Burgers
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 6 Tbsp. Turkish Style Köfte Seasoning *
- Preheat grill over Medium-High heat.
- Combine seasoning with ground lamb; for best results allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Form into burger patties and grill to desired doneness.
Tips: Finish burgers with cool and creamy tzatziki sauce, fresh greens, red ripe tomatoes and pickled red onions. This recipe is also delicious using beef or other ground meat.
Yield: 4 Servings
* A Non-GMO Project compliant seasoning blend.
Sicilian Tomato, Fennel and Olive Pasta Sauce
- ¾ cup Sicilian Style Tomato, Fennel and Olive Sauce Base
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb. cooked cheese ravioli
- Freshly grated parmesan to taste
- Whisk seasoning with water to create sauce.
- Toss cooked ravioli with prepared sauce.
- Finish with a sprinkle of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Tip: Mix 1 Tbsp. sauce base with ¼ cup cream cheese, mayonnaise or butter for a delicious spread.
Yield: 4 Servings
Lebanese Style Rice Pilaf
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 Tbsp. Lebanese Style Rice Pilaf Seasoning
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 Tbsp. dried currants or other dried fruit
- In a small pot, bring the water to a boil. *Do Not Add Salt*
- Add seasoning blend, rice and currants; stir briefly to distribute evenly.
- Cover and reduce heat to low so that it barely simmers.
- Continue to cook for 20 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and keep rice covered until ready to serve; fluff just before serving.
Tip: Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and toasted pine nuts before serving.
Yield: 4 Servings
Moroccan Ras el Hanookies
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Moroccan Style Ras el Hanout Spice Blend * (divided)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups sugar (divided)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 1 ½ Tbsp. spice blend with flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
- Beat eggs and molasses into the creamed butter mixture.
- Gradually fold in flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- Combine the remaining 1 Tbsp. spice blend and 1 cup sugar in a small bowl to make Ras el Hanout sugar.
- Form cookie dough into 1 ounce balls and roll in the Ras el Hanout sugar.
- Place 12 dough balls on cookie sheet, approximately 1 inch apart; press dough balls down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: Approximately 36 Cookies
Tip: For a quick and easy treat, fold 2 Tbsp. Ras el Hanout Spice blend with 16.5 ounces of prepackaged sugar cookie dough, then bake according to package instructions.
* An organic-certifiable spice blend.